In this Forgiveness Infographic we take a look at 20 Ways To Invite Forgiveness Into Your Life.
Forgiveness is a choice. You have the power to choose.
Forgiving someone does not mean that you will allow them to treat you the same way again, you forgive them for yourself to be able to move on.
I’m sure you’ve heard this expression many times before, not forgiving someone is the same as drinking poison and hoping the other person will die.
Wikipedia has an in-depth article about Forgiveness if you would like to dive a little deeper.
Let’s take a look at 20 Ways To Invite Forgiveness Into Your Life in this Forgiveness Infographic
Let’s do a recap of the 20 Ways To Invite Forgiveness Into Your Life that was covered in this Forgiveness Infographic
- Start with forgiving yourself
- Learn what forgiveness means
- Forgiveness helps heal emotional wounds
- Forgiveness allows you to move on
- Get Mad, feel hurt, reflect, forgive
- Mistakes are okay if you learn from them
- Forgiveness isn’t about them, it’s about YOU
- Remember the good times
- Being kind is better than being right
- Forgiveness is simply the first step
- Forgiveness is your inner strength
- Not forgiving someone only hurts you
- Develop a more forgiving mind with empathy
- Grudges hold you back from enjoying life
- Grudges invite bitterness into your life
- Forgiveness doesn’t mean reconciliation
- Forgiveness is a process that might take time
- Control your emotions by forgiving someone
- Forgive not for them, but for YOU
- Forgiveness doesn’t mean forgetting
Don’t forget to share this Forgiveness Inforgraphic
There are so many people struggling with forgiveness, sharing this will help them see the 20 ways they can invite forgiveness into their lives, please share. The sharing buttons are below and to your left to make it easy for you.
Struggling with unforgiveness?
I’m a certified transformation life coach and one of my certifications is as a Forgiveness Life Coach.
I have a 12 Week program to help you with forgiveness, but before we discuss that, why not book a free Discovery call with me so that I can help you on your road to forgiveness?
You can do it easily be booking a time that will suit you on Calendly below:
Get my eBook, Freedom In Forgiveness
True forgiveness comes from the heart and it needs to be a choice. No one can choose for you, but I can try to guide you in the right direction. You will feel so much freedom if you forgive.
My eBook Freedom In Forgiveness helps you with just that, to become free.